Chief Registrar - Mr Stephen Cregeen
Director of Courts & Tribunal Services - Mr Paul Coppell
Director of Public Services - Mr Ed Clague
The Registries is divided into various sections:
- There is information about The Registries on the Isle of Man.
- For information about public records please visit the Public Record Office.
- For information regarding Legal aid please visit the Legal Aid web page.
- For information relating to the courts please visit the Isle of Man Courts of Justice website.
- For information about the payment of fines
Each of these is a separate entity with its own key business function within the General Registry. The Registries Section has a commitment to improve customer service and to extend the use of information technology in a way that will effectively and efficiently contribute to the Sections service and performance. Consequently the computerised deeds index will be upgraded. All records have been computerised from 1989. Records prior to this date will also be computerised, when time allows. In addition, for the first time a probate index is available on computer.
General Registry Fees Orders 2016
Please note that certain fees payable in respect of General Registry and Court services changed with effect from Friday, 1 April 2016, under the following Fees Orders approved by Tynwald:
- General Registry (Miscellaneous Fees) Order 2016
- Fees and Duties (Government Fees) Order 2016
On 1 May 2016, the Court Services Fees Order 2016 came into effect. This supersedes the Court Fees (No.2) Order 2013.
Copies of the Orders are available in downloadable PDF format or may be obtained from the Courthouse Public Counter upon request.