Isle of Man Government Conference 2023
The second Isle of Man Government Conference will take place at the Villa Marina on 20 and 21 September 2023.
The two-day conference will provide the Manx public with an open platform to engage with Government and Political representatives, share new ideas and have open and honest discussions about the challenges and opportunities facing our Island.
This year’s event will focus on three key themes:
- Housing and infrastructure
- Education and skills
- Finance and budgets
Across both days there will be an opportunity to:
- Hear first-hand from a number of Ministers and Guest Speakers about progress and plans relating to topical subject matters
- Join panel discussions and put questions directly to key decision makers
- Have a say on Government plans and policies to help to shape the future workings of Government and
- Meet and network with Political Representatives, Senior Government Officials and local business leaders in one location over two full days
More information about the 2023 Isle of Man Government Conference will be published in due course.
Information regarding the 2022 conference, including recorded sessions and presentations from the event can be viewed on its dedicated page.