Income Tax Division
The responsibilities of the Income Tax Division include;
- The assessment and collection of all income tax due.
- The payment of Personal Allowance Credits.
- Development of new direct tax legislation; including consultation,
instruction of the legislative draftsman and supervising the passage of Bills
through the Legislative Branches.
- All international matters affecting direct taxation, including
liaison with the EU and OECD and negotiation of Tax Information Exchange
Agreements (TIEAs) and Double Taxation agreements (DTAs).
- Dealing with exchange of information requests at both a domestic and
- Approval of Pension Schemes.
- National Insurance Contributions - collection and compliance.
The Division’s website can be accessed here.
- Monday to Thursday - 9:15am to 5pm
- Friday - 9:15am to 4:30pm
The Isle of Man's Income Tax and National Insurance Office is located at:
Isle of Man
+44 1624 685400