Income Tax Division
The responsibilities of the Income Tax Division include;
- The assessment and collection of all income tax due.
- The payment of Personal Allowance Credits.
- Development of new direct tax legislation; including consultation,
instruction of the legislative draftsman and supervising the passage of Bills
through the Legislative Branches.
- All international matters affecting direct taxation, including
liaison with the EU and OECD and negotiation of Tax Information Exchange
Agreements (TIEAs) and Double Taxation agreements (DTAs).
- Dealing with exchange of information requests at both a domestic and
- Approval of Pension Schemes.
- National Insurance Contributions - collection and compliance.
Monday to Friday – 9am to 2pm
Monday to Thursday – 9am to 5:30pm
Friday – 9am to 5pm
The Isle of Man's Income Tax and National Insurance Office is located at:
Isle of Man
+44 1624 685400