2015 archived information
2015 has been a year which has seen a marginal increase in total Isle of Man Harbours' passengers. Passenger numbers decreased in December by 11.4%, following a November increase of 10%, which produced an overall annual increase in 2015 of just under 1%.
Below is a summary of the Isle of Man passenger traffic statistics for the Island's Harbours for December 2015 and for the year 2015.
- A total 21,328 passengers used the Isle of Man Harbours in November 2015, an increase of 1,948, or 10.05%, over November 2014.
- Scheduled passengers increased by 6.3%, and non-scheduled passengers saw a substantial leap of almost sevenfold, up from 106 passengers to 612.
2015 Annual Traffic Statistics
Overall passengers for year end 2015
- A total of 592,739 passengers used the Isle of Man harbours during 2015, 5,405 or 0.9% more than in 2014.
- 561,900 passengers passing trough the IOM harbours were travelling on scheduled ferry sailings, 94.8% of the total, the traffic sustaining a marginal fall of just 0.1%.
- Non scheduled crews and passengers increased by almost 23% with 30,800 using the Island's harbours.
- Scheduled service passenger vehicles in 2015 fell by over 16,700 or almost 10%.
Monthly Harbours traffic summary for December 2015
|Schedules Passengers||2015||2014||change||% change|
|Total Passengers for the month||18629||21193||-2564||-12.1%|
|Cumulative for the year so far||561900||562227||-327||-0.1%|
|Moving Annual total||561900||562227||-327||-0.1%|
|Scheduled Passengers by Route||2015||2014||change||% change|
|Non Scheduled Passengers||2015||2014||change||% change|
|Total Marina and Non-Marina||10||14||-4||-28.6%|
|Commercial Vessel passengers||2015||2014||change||% change|
|Tall Ship/Super yacht||0||0||0||0.0%|
|Total commercial passengers||286||141||145||102.8%|
|Total Non-Scheduled passengers||296||155||141||91.0%|
|Total Harbours Passengers||18925||21348||-2423||-11.4%|
|Scheduled Passenger Vehicles||6992||7507||-515||-6.9%|