AML Code contact details
The Financial Services Authority
To find out more about how the Isle of Man's anti-money laundering legislation can help prevent international crime and terrorism, please contact -
- David Griffin on +44 1624 689310 or
- Kelly Mercer on +44 1624 689353
For more information in this area from the FSA please visit - http://www.iomfsa.im/AML
Financial Crime Unit
The Financial Crime Unit is a multi-agency unit, consisting of Police and Customs Officers, Police Support Staff and other Government Departments such as Internal Audit and HM Attorney General’s Chambers.
The unit deals with the prevention, detection, and investigation of serious financial crime, money laundering and terrorism financing. In the first instance if you wish to report any other financial crime, such as fraud or theft you should report these directly to your local Neighbourhood Policing Team, or if you reside outside the Isle of Man, to your local police station.
Within the unit are three distinct teams:
- The Financial Intelligence Team which receives Suspicious Activity Reports submitted by the financial sector or anybody in business who suspects money laundering or terrorism financing.
- The Overseas Assistance Team which deals with all International Letters of Request or other assistance procedures provided for through Mutual Legal Assistance Treaties.
- The Investigations Team which deals with all investigations. If any advice or assistance is required on any of the areas outlined please contact the team direct on 686000.