Information and Advice
Please follow the links below for more information on each topic:
- Workplace Wellbeing Workshop to promote healthy workforce
- Smoking costs – how about a month off this October?
- Nursery children take part in toothbrushing pilot
- Public Health launches three-year business plan
- Drug alert: Synthetic cannabinoids linked to hospital admissions may be circulating on the Island
- Policy approved to allow greater access to cancer treatments
Collaborative Working – other useful information pages
- Individual Funding request Panel
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Domestic Abuse
- Drink Safe Drive Safe Go Safe – Facebook page
The pages supplied by Public Health provide electronic copies of all of our current literature items which can be downloaded by following the links on the top right of each page. For printed materials contact Public Health at the number shown or send a request by email.
+44 01624 642639
Page Last updated: October 2017