Environmental Health Unit
The following is a summary of our functions:
- Housing standards
- Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- Statutory nuisance
- Domestic noise
- Domestic smoke and dust
- Kept animals or birds
- Accumulations or deposits
- Private water supplies
- Swimming pools
- Pest control
- Dog warden service
- Dangerous buildings and structures
- Body piercing - acupuncture, tattooing, body piercing, electrolysis
- Miscellaneous services
- Local Authority functions (it should be noted that Department officers carry out certain functions as authorised officers of the relevant local authority on the Island).
Environmental Health Unit and Pest Control Service
The Environmental Health Unit aims to ensure that all Isle of Man residents have access to a decent home and to ensure that the public enjoys an environment free from the risk of disease and nuisance. If you would like to log a complaint/query with the Environmental Health Team please submit the form below.
Our Pest Control service exists to ensure that the Isle of Man is kept free from the nuisance of pests and the damage that they can cause.
If you would like to arrange a Pest Control Officer to visit your property please submit the online form below.
Department of Environment Food & Agriculture
Thie Slieau Whallian
+44 1624 685894