Environment, Safety and Health Directorate Registers
The Environment, Safety and Health Directorate is the guardian of several registers as part of its commitment to maintain electronic records of its actions and functions.
These registers cover a number of areas including lists of people or companies authorised to carry out a specific function or business, and details of enforcement action from serving notices through to prosecutions.
The following is a list of registers the directorate currently keeps and the area of the directorate responsible for each register.
The Food Safety Unit is responsible for:
- Feed Register
- Approved Fish Processors Register
- Egg Production and Packers Register
- Food Business Register
- Milk Production Register
- Mobile Food Premises Register
- Slaughterhouse, Minced Meat and Meat Preparations and Knackers Yards Register
The Environmental Protection Unit is responsible for:
- Licensed Waste Disposal Sites Register
- Water Discharge Licence Register
Department of Environment Food & Agriculture
Thie Slieau Whallian
+44 1624 685894
Send an email to the Environment, Safety and Health Directorate.