Our vision is:
- A world-class education system for all, underpinned by the Essentials for Learning Framework and providing educational experiences which inspire, engage and enable children to become successful motivated learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors to society. Believing every learner has the potential to achieve and providing diversity of opportunity to meet the needs of all learners.
- Educational provision aligned to the Island’s present and future skills needs, at the same time as equipping learners to compete in the global job market.
- High expectations of learners and staff and a commitment to excellent professional development and training.
- Children and young people experiencing a variety of activities in school which lead to their participation and engagement in positive activities out of school.
- Our premises used as shared learning spaces to facilitate and support lifelong learning in collaboration with local businesses and the wider community, engaging the whole community in learning.
- The lives of the people of the Isle of Man enhanced and enriched by improved health, wellbeing, confidence and self-esteem through accessible opportunities for regular, sustainable participation in sport, physical activity and the arts with a positive impact on the community and economy.