Services for children
Services for Children covers 2 key strands:
1. Working with other Government Departments and agencies to meet the Integrating Children’s Services and Safeguarding agendas including ensuring the Department of Education and Children’s delivery of the Chief Minister’s Children’s Pledge to Looked After Children.
2. Education Support Services – provision of a range of targeted services within the Department of Education and Children:
- Pre-School Assessment Centre
- Behaviour Support Centre
- Service for learners with vision impairment
- Hearing support service
- Educational psychologists
- Teachers for children with medical difficulties.
For more information, contact:
SEN Services Manager
Department of Education and Children
Isle of Man
+44 1624 686085