The plan sets out the Government’s ongoing programme of work to deliver a secure, vibrant and sustainable future for the Isle of Man and its people.
Accompanying the revised plan is a new dedicated website, launched today, to provide more detail on the Island Plan and its delivery. It will enable people to:
- Find out full details about the Island Plan and Government’s key priorities
- Track delivery of progress against milestone targets and completion dates
- Access annual plans and reports for Government agencies
- Review the Government’s legislative programme
- Read the latest news stories on Government’s work to deliver the plan.
The Chief Minister said:
“I want everyone in our community to have access to clear information on the efforts this Government is making to build a better future for our Island and its people. Part of this work must be a focus on improving public engagement and understanding, which includes making information accessible and progress transparent.
“This approach requires a platform where we can share our plans and progress with the public to demonstrate how Government is delivering for the Island. I look forward to the updated Island Plan being debated at the next sitting of Tynwald in January.”
The new website is available at islandplan.im and will be updated regularly.