Naturally we hope you won’t have cause for concern about the service you receive from the Isle of Man Water & Sewerage Authority. However if you feel you would like to make a complaint, we have devised an easy to follow leaflet that should guide you through our complaints procedure.
- Definition of a complaint
- How to register a complaint
- Our method of dealing with an enquiry or complaint
- Time scale involved in dealing with an enquiry or complaint
- Information on further appeals
You will need Adobe Acrobat to download documents that are PDFs, this is available free by following this link: