Online Tax Services for Employers
By enrolling for Online Tax Services for Employers it is now possible for an employer, or their agent, to do all of the following online:
view a list of current and previous employees and tax codes for existing employees;
- submit details of employees commencing or leaving their employment;
- submit changes to an existing employee’s details;
- make payments of ITIP and NI (payments can be made by BACS credit transfer, credit card or debit card) or record nil remittances;
- submit their T35 remittance card;
- submit their T37 annual return for tax years ending on or after 5 April 2010 (including part year returns to cessation) with the ability to attach an end of year electronic payroll file if required;
- save and submit T14 details for tax years ending on or after 5 April 2010;
- save and submit T9 benefit in kind details for tax years ending on or after 5 April 2010;
- choose to receive form T6L, listing employee codes, in their secure Online Services Message Box;
- check their payment position for current and previous years;
- check their return position for current and previous years.
Online services provide the user with greater flexibility and can save time and costs, with no need to send the monthly remittance card and other documents by post. Also, as payments are credited at the time they are made, it is possible to see the updated payment position in respect of current and previous years.
To access Online Tax Services for Employers, first register for Isle of Man Government Online Services – login to www.gov.im/onlineservices and follow the instructions.
For more information regarding these services, visit the Division’s website at: