To be accountable for what we do
- by setting specific standards for ourselves and reporting on how well we achieve them;
- by having procedures for dealing with complaints.
To provide value for money in all we do
- expend resources commensurate with risk and materiality;
- support principles of public accountability;
- strive to deliver an added value service for government.
To be fair
- by acting in an impartial manner in all we do;
- by providing a working environment which retains and develops skilled and well motivated officers;
- by treating everyone equally and fairly.