Noble’s Park is a well maintained recreational area which offers a wide range of activities to suit visitors of all ages.
Located in the Island’s capital of Douglas the park was gifted to the town’s council in 1909 by Henry Bloom Noble – a rich man who left his fortune for philanthropic purposes in the Isle of Man.
Since that time Noble’s Park has undergone an extensive makeover and now incorporates the Noble’s Pavilion restaurant and function venue and the historic centenary bandstand which was previously located in the Villa Marina Gardens.
On site you’ll also find an extensive choice of things to see and do including tennis and netball courts, a bowling green, skate park and BMX track. There are also two children’s playgrounds with a range of modern play equipment including a range specifically targeted at infants.
A number of events are staged in Noble’s Park throughout the year including at TT and Manx Grand Prix times.
Admission and Information
Noble’s Park is open all year. Admission is free but there is a charge for some activities.
There is disabled access and free parking is available in the adjacent Noble’s Park car park.
Noble’s Park has a cafe and restaurant on-site. Visitors are also welcome to bring their own refreshments into the park area.
Location and Contact
Noble’s Park, Glencutchery Road, Douglas, IM2 4BD.
For more information telephone 01624 696330.