If you think that you or someone you care for needs the services of a social worker, you can ask your doctor for a referral, email email@example.com, or ring direct on (01624) 686179 (This number is to be used for new referrals only. If you are in contact with a Social Worker, please contact them direct)
The office is open from 9am to 5 pm Monday - Thursday, 9am to 4.30pm on Friday
Initial contact will be with the Duty Support Team. You will be asked for the following information:-
- Your name, address and telephone number,
- The name, address and telephone number of the person concerned in the request (if not yourself).
- The client's marital status and date of birth.
- If the client is aware that you are ringing for them.
- A brief description of the problem or request.
- If your are ringing on behalf of anyone else it would be helpful if you had that information readily available.
The information you provide will be passed on to the Duty social worker who will either take your call or ring you back as quickly as possible. The Duty social worker will take more detailed information on the referral. We aim to build up a picture of both family and professional contacts so any details about this that you can provide will help speed up the referral process.
Out of Hours
If you have an emergency after office hours and need to contact a social worker urgently:-
The switchboard in these areas will help you to contact the social worker who is on duty at that time.
|Terms & Conditions||©2013 Crown Copyright|