|Claim form||Request one by downloading our F1 form|
National Health Service treatment is free for -
- children under 18
- full-time students under 19
- a woman aged 60 as at 1st September 2005
- people aged 65 or over
- expectant mothers
- women who have had a baby within the previous 12 months
- persons in receipt of Family Income Supplement, Income Support, Disability Working Allowance or Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance and their dependants
- war pensioners
- registered blind persons
- persons considered by the Department to be on a low income.
All you have to do is advise your dentist that you qualify for free treatment. No help is given with the cost of private treatment.
|Terms & Conditions||©2013 Crown Copyright|