Save time and beat the Queue!
Our new automated post and bill payment machines are installed in Regent Street, Douglas and allow customers to:
- Purchase postage
- Post letters, large letters and packets
- Pay Isle of Man Government, Manx Telecom, Manx Gas and MEA bills
All at the touch of a button. You can pay by cash or debit card.
In reponse to recent customer surveys, Isle of Man Post Office is introducing this innovative system to help reduce your queue time to conduct simple, every day transactions.
Simply visit the Pay&Post kiosks situated in Regent Street, Douglas and follow the instructions on screen.
- Place your item on the scale
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Select payment method
- If posting, affix the postage label to your item
- Place your item in the post box
Our Pay&Post kiosks can be found in:
- Regent Street Post Office
- Postal Headquarters, Douglas
- The Wessex Garage, Douglas
- Sea Terminal, Douglas
- Shoprite, Victoria Road, Douglas
- Shoprite, Derby Road, Peel
- Shoprtite, Bridson Street, Port Erin
- Shoprite, Bowring Road, Ramsey
- Station Garage, Castletown
|Terms & Conditions||©2013 Crown Copyright|