Regulations and Guidance - Pensions
Registration & application forms
Any applications submitted to the Supervisor must be made on the appropriate form.
The Authority currently produces six forms which cater for the following situations:
- Applying for registration as a schemes administrator (both professional & in-house)
- Applying for the registration of a scheme as an authorised scheme
- Applying for recognised scheme status
- Applying for permitted scheme status
- Submitting detailed personal information on an administrator or trustee in connection with any application*
- Submitting scheme changes and amendments to the Supervisor
These forms apply equally to international and domestic scheme scenarios and may be downloaded for completion using the links in the table below.
* Please note that there are two personal information questionnaire forms in the table below. A full 'Personal Questionnaire' form is required for all individuals who wish to act as a trustee or administrator (or director, controller, chief executive, company secretary or manager of a trustee or administrator) of an authorised scheme. However, if you are a member trustee of a scheme a shortened 'Member Trustee' Questionnaire is also available.
To download these documents you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is available free of charge from Adobe by using the following link:
|Application for registration as a registered schemes administrator||(324 kb)||Acrobat PDF File|
|Application for registration of a scheme as an authorised scheme||(474 kb)||Acrobat PDF File|
|Application for registration of a scheme as a recognised scheme||(360 kb)||Acrobat PDF File|
|Application for registration of a scheme as a permitted scheme||(352 kb)||Acrobat PDF File|
|Personal Questionnaire||(299 kb)||Acrobat PDF File|
|Member Trustee Personal Questionnaire||(268 kb)||Acrobat PDF File|
|Proposed Alterations||(389 kb)||Acrobat PDF File|
|Terms & Conditions||©2013 Crown Copyright|