THE EXECUTIVE TEAM
The Noble's Hospital is managed by Barbara Scott who is accountable to the Department of Health, which sets the Policy Framework for all health services on the Island. The Hospital Manager is advised by the Hospital Management Advisory Board which meets every 6 weeks and whose role is :-
- To provide corporate support, advice and encouragement to the Hospital Manager and the Hospital's Executive Team in the successful achievement of their mission, goals and objectives
- To oversee the mission, goals and business plans and monitor the performance of the Island's Hospitals
- To facilitate the management process by serving as a two-way channel of communication between the general management of the Hospitals on the one hand and the Department of Health, the professions, the trade unions and the public on the other
The Hospital Manager is supported in the management task by the Hospital's Executive Team , an accountable team of key managers and professionals which meet every six weeks and whose role is : -
- To develop and implement within the Department of Health policy framework the strategy for the 3 Island Hospitals and associated facilities.
- To manage individually and corporately the performance of constituent parts of hHospital services, contributing proactively to planning, decision-making, problem-solving, implementation and monitoring and securing the commitment of all staff to the successful achievement of the hospital's mission, goals and objectives.
- To develop and nurture the potential of the organisation to achieve a demanding agenda for change which will lead to major improvements in quality of services, use of resources, organisation and performance into the 21st Century.