INDEPENDENT LIVING CENTRE (ILC)
Equipped for living – working with you to make the right choices about equipment.
Did you know?
The Independent living Centre (ILC) opened on the 22nd August 2011 and offers specialists information and impartial professional advice about daily living products to enable older and disabled people to make informed decisions about the products they may wish to use.
The Independent living Centre (ILC) provides people with the opportunity to see and try a vast range of products. These include bed, bathroom and kitchen equipment. We also have stair lifts, moving and handling equipment and demonstration accessible showers.
The Independent living Centre aims to provide:
- Easy access for members of the public to free, impartial information and advice on equipment and adaptations.
- Assessment for appropriate equipment provided by skilled staff.
- A permanent exhibition of a representative and specialist range of products.
- A resource centre providing information on local organisations, charities and support groups.
- A resource centre for training and education.
We do not sell equipment, but we do have information on national, local and mail-order retailers.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing or demonstration of the equipment.
Tel: +44 (0) 1624 642561
Fax: +44 (0) 1624 642783