MANX EMERGENCY CARE RECORD (MECR)?
You Manx Emergency Care Record will contain the following information.
- Your name, date of birth and address
- Your GP and GP Practice contact details
- Your nations Health Service number (NHS number)
- Information about any prescribed medication
- Any significant or adverse reactions you’ve had to medicines and any allergies or sensitivities that are known about you.
Note the information, where available, is provided by the Department of Health and the Department of Social Care systems and is securely stored electronically.