Application forms for gambling and e-gaming on the Isle of Man.
The GSC is available to offer guidance on the process and discussion around the interpretation of OGRA throughout the application process. However, the GSC will not provide legal advice.
Online Gambling Regulation Act 2001 - Guidance Notes
Online Gambling Regulation Act 2001 - Application Forms
- Main Details of the Applicant Company
- Details of the Ultimate Parent Company (if applicable)
- Personal Declaration Form for Individuals
- Personal Reference Form for an Applicant Person
Gaming (Amendment) Act 1984- Application Forms
- Licensed Premises Certification
- Registering a Controlled Machine
- Suppliers Application
- Personal Declaration Form
For all Bookmakers Permits and Betting Office Licences please contact email@example.com for an application form.
Approval as Testing Facility - Guidance Notes
Approval as Testing Facility - Application Form
The Department of Economic Development e-gaming section offer help and support within the industry. They can assist companies interested in locating to the Isle of Man, and offer advice on the submission of an application.