School premises – halls, sports halls, playing fields etc – can be hired out to the public for leisure and recreational use.
All 39 schools have facilities that are available for hire during term time. Some have facilities that are also available during school holidays.
Each school has unique facilities, with some schools having more than one area that can be let out to the public.
Groups and individuals can hire school facilities for a one-off event or for several days/weeks/a term/a whole school year (longer bookings are invoiced per term). Discounts may be available depending on the nature of the letting.
Primary school lettings are centrally administered by the Department of Education and Children. For more information on what facilities are on offer at which school, contact Susanne.email@example.com on 685785 (mornings only).
School events take priority over external lettings, so some cancellations do occur. However, in the event of this, an attempt will be made to find a suitable alternative school on contacting the Department.
To download rates, terms and conditions and details of how to apply for a child discount as well as application forms for short-term and longer-term lettings, please see below.
For secondary school lettings, please contact the relevant school:
- Ballakermeen High School – 648700
- Castle Rushen High School – Joy Conley, firstname.lastname@example.org or 693500.
- Queen Elizabeth II High School – Jon Dalgleish, email@example.com or 841000
- Ramsey Grammar – Jon Kneale, firstname.lastname@example.org or 811100
- St Ninian’s High School – Shonna Bridson, email@example.com or 648800