Through the Isle of Man Media Development fund, Pinewood Pictures has a range of funding options available to UK Film and TV productions, including equity finance investment, GAP finance and discounting of the UK tax credit or pre-sales of a project. On films, the funds might wish to acquire and exploit UK rights (through Pinewood) and the Isle of Man fund has a P&A fund component.
In order to evaluate any enquiry for investment Pinewood Pictures requires a commercially viable package, which should include the following:
• A fully developed script
• Sales estimates provided by a reputable sales agent, including details of presales.
• Short biography of the key players including cast, producer(s), writer, director
• A proposed budget and finance structure (no budget range)
Projects need to be:
• completion bonded (in the case of film)
• or have a broadcaster attached (TV) and would benefit from being able to shoot on the Isle of Man (although this is not a prerequisite to the availability of the funding)
Email submissions to: email@example.com
|Terms & Conditions||©2015 Crown Copyright|