The Housing Enforcement Section aims to ensure that all Isle of Man residents have access to a decent home and to ensure that the public enjoys an environment free from the risk of disease and nuisance. Our Pest Control service exists to ensure that the Isle of Man is kept free from the nuisance of pests and the damage that they can cause.
The following is a summary of our functions –
- Private Sector
- Public Sector
- Statutory Nuisance
- Domestic Noise
- Smoke & Dust
- Private Water Supplies
- Swimming Pools and Recreational Water
- Pest Control
- Dog Warden Service
- Dangerous Buildings and Structures
- Body Piercing - Acupuncture, Tattooing, Body Piercing, Electrolysis
- Health Promotion, Education and Improvement
- Miscellaneous Services
- Local Authority Functions (it should be noted that Department officers carry out certain environmental functions as authorised officers of the relevant local authority on the Island).
For further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01624 685884.