Isle of Man Passport, Immigration and Nationality Office
+44 1624 685208
+44 1624 685210
The printing of Isle of Man variant British Passports at a central secure facility in the United Kingdom due to commence on 19 February has been deferred for two weeks, whilst software is fully tested, and will now begin on Wednesday 4 March.
During the transition to the new system, applications for standard and 5-day express passport services received on Tuesday 3 March will not be processed until Friday 6 March. The Passport Office will continue to deliver the same-day passport service up until Thursday 19 March.
Office opening times
|Monday - Thursday||9:30am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 4:00pm|
Monday - Friday
|9:30am - 12:00pm|
The Isle of Man Passport Office issues Isle of Man variant British passports to British Citizens and British subjects.
New Generation Passport
Amending or renewing your passport
Applying for your first adult passport
- Applying for your first British adult passport
- Becoming a British citizen (naturalisation and registration)
- Passport interviews - first time applications
Applying for a child passport
- Child passport applications - general information
- Children born to British citizens
- Children born to EU / EEA nationals
- Children born to those with settled status
Lost, stolen or damaged passports
Other passport information
- British Passport Policy
- Passport fees and processing times
- Express Service options
- Travel Advice
- Parental Responsibility
- What is an Isle of Man Variant British passport?
- Applying for an Isle of Man variant British passport whilst residing outside the Isle of Man
- What is a Manxman and Islander Status?
- How can I tell if I have a machine readable or e-passport?