Expressions of interest
Effective public procurement is essential for delivering good public services and enabling good government. The Government spends in excess of £80 million per year on the goods and services necessary to deliver public services and due to the substantial reduction in our future revenue the need to deliver the best value for money has never been more vital.
The role of the Head of Procurement is to ensure Government obtains best value for money when procuring the goods and services of the quality necessary to meet the user’s needs. Through the Government’s Procurement Forum we will look to work collaboratively in areas of common spend applying the very highest professional standards when spending money on behalf of the taxpayers of the Isle of Man.
See downloadable documents for:
- the Government Procurement Policy approved by the Council of Ministers in March 2010 and review and amended August 2012
- Government Financial Regulations
- Procedure Notes for Management of Construction Projects
- Notification of Tender Results
- Standard Conditions of Contract for the Provision of Goods to the Department of Infrastructure
- Standard Conditions of Contract for the Provision of Services to the Department of Infrastructure
See downloadable documents for the latest expression of interest documents.