Under 19, Unemployed or in Training?
How many times have we heard people say
'there are plenty of jobs out there for people who want them'. True enough, there may be lots of jobs but actually getting them may not be so easy.
If you are having problems getting work, we may be able to help you:
- Talk over your plans, suggest employers you could try.
- By placing your name on our vacancy mailing list.
- With your application forms.
- What to put in a letter of application of CV.
- Think about what to say or ask at interview.
- If you have criminal convictions - what you need to declare and how to tell employers.
- Suggesting courses which may increase your chances of getting work.
|Terms & Conditions||©2013 Crown Copyright|